Need Help? Have Questions?
Chat now with a live representative.
Or, call 763-354-2776
You have rights!
Thank you for being a testers with FPI Testers by Food Perspectives. Your participation in our research studies is very important to us and we value you and your opinions. Therefore, our relationship will be one of mutual respect and consideration. Our commitments to you, an FPI Tester, include the following:
- You will be consistently treated with respect and professionalism by all FPI staff.
- FPI will continually strive to ensure your participation in our research studies is an enjoyable experience.
- Your personal information, including your name, address, email address and phone number will not be shared or sold.
- Your individual responses will remain confidential.
- You will always be told that it is FPI contacting you, and will be advised of the nature of the call.
- You will not be sold anything or asked for money.
- You will be contacted at reasonable times, but if the time is inconvenient, you may ask to be re-contacted at a more convenient time for you.
- You may try to qualify and schedule for tests as you choose based on your availability and interests.
- You may opt out of our database at any time.
- Because FPI tests consumer products, sometimes there are production complications that requires a test to be canceled. In the event of a cancelled study, FPI will make all efforts to notify you no less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
- You will not be recorded or videotaped at any test without your prior approval.
- You will be paid upon completion of a study. If, due to an administrative complication, a check is not available for you at the test site, a check will be mailed to you within one week. Please allow additional time for mail delivery.
- For Home Use Tests, your check will be mailed to you within two weeks of the final questionnaire due date. Please allow additional time for mail delivery.
- On occasion, FPI conducts multi-day studies in which you must participate on all days in order to be paid. You will be paid upon completion of the final day of testing. You will not be paid a pro-rated amount for partial completion of a multi-day test; you must complete all days.
- FPI's testing program includes fundraising opportunities for nonprofit organizations. FPI reserves the right to not support/sponsor nonprofit organizations that are hateful or discriminating in nature. FPI reserves the right to remove a nonprofit organization from its database for any reason, at any time.
- Testing opportunities with FPI do not constitute an employment relationship. Therefore testers wil not be eligible to receive unemployment benefits from FPI. Any claim will be automatically denied.
- FPI reserves the right to remove respondents from its database or from a test for any reason at any time.